You must be at least 13 years old to register with us. Please do not provide any of your details to us if you are under 13 years old. If you are between the ages of 13 and 16 please ensure that you have your parent or guardian's consent to register.
What we collect and why
· When you use the Website, there are different ways we gather information about you. When you register with us, we ask for
information such as your name, email address, and contact details. We keep a record of this information and any other
information relating to you that we may obtain from our suppliers or other third parties. This record will be stored and processed
in Israel and other countries. All this is necessary for us to recognise you, provide you with the services or information you have
requested from us and, where appropriate, to maintain your account with us. We may also use this information to improve our
platform and prevent or detect abuses of our Website.
· We keep a record of any electronic correspondence you send us. This helps us to keep track of any problems or concerns you may
have had with our Website or services.
· If retail opportunities are provided, when you place an order, we may collect a credit card number or other payment account number.
This record will be stored and processed in Israel and other countries.
Cookies and Analysis Tools
· We currently use Google Analytics to analyze how visitors use our Website and to find ways of improving it. To do this, we use Web
beacons, pixel tags, clear GIFs and cookies on the Website; these are text files that collect and log site user behavior information
including IP addresses (the number automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider) in an anonymous form
The information collected is transmitted to Google and used to compile statistical reports for us. The information concerned is not
used to track or collect any information which may be used to identify a particular individual. All information is used and held
when they return and may help us to customize the Website for you based on your preferences.
· We control how the data collected from our cookies and other technologies may and may not be used. If you do not want to help us
to learn how to improve our Website, products, offers and marketing strategy, you can "opt-out" of our ability to analyze such data and
disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please note that this might affect some functionality on the Website. For
no control over cookies placed by third parties.
how we store data about you
In order to communicate with you about local events, offers and opportunities and other news, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored and processed by Sopra-tone Limited or one of our suppliers. Such entities may be engaged in, among other things: preparing and sending newsletters to which you subscribe; the fulfillment of your orders; the processing of payment details; and the provision of support services. The laws of some countries may not provide the same levels of protection of personal data as your home country, particularly if you are resident in the EEA. By submitting data, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage or processing of data about you for the purposes described in this policy. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that data about you is treated securely in accordance with this policy, and that all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our service providers.
Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share the password with anyone.
How we use Personal Data about you
All the information we collect via our Website, or through correspondence with you, is used to provide you with any information, products or services you have requested, to operate the Sopra-tone Limited business and to improve the services and products that we offer you. We will use personal data about you for purposes such as:
· Managing the Website and access to it so that it is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
· Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services;
· Planning and managing Sopra-tone Limited activities, including analyzing users' preferences;
· Providing you with information about the products and services we offer (subject to your preferences where possible);
· Providing you with information about specially selected third-party products and services (if you consent to receive such information on
· Notifying you of any changes to our products and services.
As described above data may be shared within Sopra-tone Limited. There are only a limited number of circumstances where we may share with others some or all of the data about you that we hold; these are set out below.
· With local agents and such other third parties who assist us in the services we provide to you by, for example, hosting sites, or sending
emails on our behalf and with retail partners on the Website. In these instances, we provide them with only the information that they
will need to perform their function.
· In the event that our business assets are ever sold to, or purchased by, another company (our data records are part of our business).
· With our joint venture partners.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share personal data about you in order to comply with any legal obligation at the request of
public authorities, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions to protect the rights, property or safety of Sopra-tone, our
customers, or others.
· We may make available services such as message boards, chat functionality and blogs, among other services to which you are able
to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services or otherwise on the
Website becomes public information, and may be available to visitors to the Website and to the general public. In addition, when you
choose to make a posting on such services, certain personal data, will be available for other users to view. We urge you to exercise
discretion and caution when deciding to disclose personal data about you, or any other information, on the Website. WE ARE NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PERSONAL DATA YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
· With your express consent. So far as practicable we will seek to ensure that each disclosure will be subject to an obligation of
We may also share anonymised, aggregated data, such as access statistics, with third parties such as advertisers. This will not involve the identification of individuals.
How we communicate with you
We may use the information we collect to contact you by post, email and telephone (including automated calls, by SMS text messages and other multimedia electronic messages such as picture messaging) so as to communicate information to you about products, services, offers and other news.
We will not send you unsolicited premium rate sms messages (which are sms messages you pay to receive), although your service provider may impose a charge on messages that you receive. Please check with your service provider for details.
If you would prefer to no longer receive marketing-related e-mail messages from us, or if you would prefer that we not share personal data about you with any of our joint venture partners or artists, you may opt-out of receiving messages from us or from our future sharing of information about you by sending us an email to express these requests. We will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove personal data about you from the databases of joint venture partners or any artists with which we have already shared personal data about you (i.e., to which we have already provided personal data about you as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related e-mails from such joint venture partners or any artists, please contact such joint venture partners or any artists directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set forth in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related e-mails.
Data over the Internet and other websites
The Internet is a global network and, therefore, there are times when data about you travels globally and may not always be completely secured. If you provide us with data over the Internet, this will be at your own risk. By using the Website, you agree and authorize us to process data in this way. However, please be assured that we use commercially reasonable procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access to data about you.